Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Home Alone experience

This has nothing to do with Home Alone. Well, kind of I guess. I just had a Kevin moment today. It was one of these...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5CSBZz3eOI. The one where Kevin is upstairs running around with his hands waving around. See, I've decided to go indie. Self publishing is a viable option these days if you have a good story, and my good ol' Boo Hag is a good story. I've been feeling really good and upbeat about it until today. I really freaked out. I was a young Kevin running around the upstairs landing screaming like a lunatic. It was all in my head, but it was the same feeling nonetheless. I've calmed down since, but it'll come back. I think it's gonna be like this until I get my writing out there. But once it's out there, I'm gonna work my butt off to make sure it gets read. If I don't, I'll have a Kevin experience all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment