Monday, November 21, 2011

Not much news

Like I said, not much news today; I just felt like it's been a while and I needed to add something. Not that anyone is looking, but I am, and that's enough for me. Still working on getting the book/query all polished up for its second round of submissions. I'm close, but I'd be closer if it weren't for this thing I like to call "work." Pesky thing, but it puts food on the table.

Anyway, what I really was thinking when I started to write on here, was my daughters' bedroom door. My oldest daughter made a scarecrow at school, and it is currently hanging on their door. It is ridiculously adorable in the light of day, but at nighttime it changes. Oh, does it change. I come out of my bedroom or up the stairs and there floating in the hallway is a terrifying humanoid shape. It really is quite horrifying. We may need to find a new home for the ol' scarecrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment